Collection of personal information and purpose of use
- The Company may collect personal information if needed for the execution of its work. In such cases, we will announce the purpose of use to the public, or notify the owner of the personal information. We will not use personal information beyond the purpose of use.
Proper management of personal information
- In order to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration or leaking of personal information, necessary and appropriate security measures will be taken to protect personal information properly.
Outsourcing of work related to personal information
- The Company may outsource all or part of work related to personal information to streamline operations in accordance with the purpose of use. Should this be required, we will require the outsourcing agent to comply with the Private Information Protection Law to ensure proper management.
Information disclosure and sharing with third parties
- The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party except the outsourcing agents unless the user approves the disclosure or sharing, or laws or regulations require disclosure.
Disclosure, correction, pending, complaints and inquiries concerning personal information
- If the Company receives a request for the disclosure, correction or pending of personal information from the owner of such personal information or his/her representative, we will proceed to the procedure specified by the Company without a delay. We will also respond promptly and honestly to any complaints, consultations or inquiries regarding personal information.
Compliance with laws, regulations and rules and continuous improvement of measures
- The Company shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure and other related laws, regulations and rules, take appropriate measures, and continuously improve these measures.